The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is the only association designed, organized and dedicated specifically for service to professional remodelers. NARI is committed to "advancing and promoting the remodeling industry's professionalism, product, and vital public purpose." NARI provides you the resources and tools to make your company and teams more professional. NARI is there for you... all you need to do to get the most from your membership is to participate in the many benefit programs, networking socials, along with getting involved in a committee or perhaps even the board of directors. Either way, being a NARI member is a great way to improve and grow your business.
- The Atlanta Chapter is nearing 300 active members and looks to add new members each month.
- NARI Atlanta hosts 10 monthly socials/mixers which provide an excellent opportunity to network and party with contractors, vendors, industry partners and prospects with an average attendance of 80 to 100 professionals at each event!
- NARI Atlanta's Golf Tournament, Cutting Edge Remodeling Expo, Tour of Homes, and CotY Awards Gala provide members additional networking relationship building opportunities as well as ways to highlight your company to Atlanta homeowners.
- Members are listed on NARI Atlanta's mobile friendly web site under "Find a Pro" where Atlanta homeowners can find your company.
- For a small yearly fee you can enhance your company's website listing to stand out by adding your logo, project pictures, enhanced business description and more.
- NARI Atlanta participates in three home shows annually and distributes between 3,,000 to 5,000 membership directories to Atlanta homeowners each year at home shows and through member showrooms.
- Members can enter a prized project on NARI Atlanta's Tour of Homes each year to reach more qualified homeowners. NARI's home tour was voted best Home Tour for 2016 in Atlanta Home Improvements "Best of Atlanta" poll.
- NARI Atlanta builds its brand through media partnerships with Modern Luxury Interiors and Atlanta Magazine Home where NARI Atlanta members receive advertising discounts in each issue and reach more affluent customers.
- NARI Atlanta CotY winners receive excellent press coverage through PR and social media campaigns associated with the Tour of Homes and CotY Awards.
- Members who work the NARI booth at each of the home shows have an opportunity to introduce their company to attendees.
- Members have access to a number of marketing tools from NARI.org that can be used on their websites or leave behinds.
- NARI's new online store provides members an opportunity to purchase a variety of items branded with the NARI logo
- Certified members have access to a digital version of their certification stamps that can be downloaded for use in email signatures, business cards and more.
- The Contractor of the Year Awards (CotY) program provides members an opportunity to showcase their work in any one of 37 categories to highlight award-winning projects to increase credibility with customers and build company morale.
- Members can leverage the NARI logo on their business cards, website, vehicles and marketing materials.
- Members may access and achieve one or up to eight Certifications to differentiate themselves from non-certified professionals.
- Members have access to NARI's Learning Center where they can access up to 70 webinars on business, design, marketing, sales and more.
- Certified Remodeler, Certified Lead Carpenter, Certified Remodeling Project Manager, Certified Kitchen & Bath Remodeler, and Universal Design Certified Professional programs continue to develop professionalism in the industry.
- Monthly Lunch & Learns on products, business practices, and installation techniques that are relevant to running a remodeling business at no cost to you.
- The Cutting Edge Educational Remodeling Expo provides certified professionals from a variety of associations and licensed contractors an opportunity to achieve a total of 6 CEU's at this full day educational event.
- NARI online virtual study groups for any of the eight certification programs that you can participate in from your office or home on your computer.
Complimentary company listing under "Find a Professional Remodeler" on NARI.org. Remodeling company members are encouraged to choose up to 10 specialties listed once you sign into the Members Only section. Members can also create an enhanced listing, include a company description, logo and project image.
NARI Education and Certification programs help you run your business more efficiently and are also a great marketing tool. Learn more by clicking on the Pro Development tab at NARI.org.
NARI University is designed to help you make your company more profitable, navigate the critical issues facing the remodeling industry and identify industry and product trends. Education is provided through discussion groups and webinars. Find a full schedule and register at NARI.org/industry/development/nari-university/.
NARI members are kept informed of efforts via the "NARI on the Hill" e-newsletter. NARI's legistlative initiatives are available under the Government Affairs tab on the Members Only side of NARI.org.
NARI Business Tools help members save time and money. The program includes The Home Depot rebate program, The Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Discount Program and Guild Quality. NARI members receive access to 20+ deeply discounted business service programs through Savings4Members. Find out specifics about discounts at NARI.org/industry/resources/business-tools/.
NARI members receive weekly business intelligence via NARI's e-newsletter, NARI Newswatch, and the NARI blog, blog.nari.org.
NARI continually works to educate the consumer about the benefits of hiring a NARI professional through literature, its Web site and press releases. Articles can also be found in Woman's Day special interest publications and Qualified Remodeler Magazine as well.